Home     About     Follow

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Winter Hipster Love

Photography! Photography! Photography! Thats all I can think about! I feel like is is my calling in life! So that being said... when Tobes asked if I wanted to take a little road trip to Globe to scout out good photo shoot spots I was so down!

We started our little adventure in the little town of Superior!











 {This is definitely one of my favorites! Tobie is such a natural! She did such a good job!}









{Superior was great so many awesome old buildings! My favorite were the colored buildings like this yellow one}

Then we made our way to good ol' Miami


{I love the winter hipster theme that she went for she totally rocked it}




 {She is so awkward and I love it}









I'd call our day a success! We had so much fun and I got some great new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment