Home     About     Follow

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Clinton + Andrea

 So again, I've know Andrea for a long time! She is definitely one of my best friends and I love her to death! Andrea and Clinton met in high school, back in our sophomore year Andrea gave Clinton a Book of Mormon {that is just so her} and even read it with him. Andrea even admitted she was totally crushing on him throughout high school! {Ahh! It just makes my heart melt!} Clinton ended up getting baptized and Andrea was definitely his number one supporter! Little did they know at the time they would someday be getting married! Anyways a few years passed and they reconnected and became really good friends then FINALLY after all these years they came clean about how they felt and before we knew it they were dating! And now getting married! Andrea was living with me when they started dating, I remember the night she and him first kissed she came home with the biggest smile on her face! And the day of their wedding is the one year anniversary of their first kiss! {June 22nd} I love it!

Their engagement session went beautifully! The yellow trees and grass plus the perfect timing of the sun was just a photographer's dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment