Home     About     Follow

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's the Simple Things {Yarn Bottles}

Guys! I've been dying to make one of these! FOR-EVVV-ER! I finally got around to it, and I'm probably gonna make 100 more! Becauseeee it's super duper easy and FABULOUS!!!!

 {Glue. Bottle. Yarn.}
{Had. Had. Had.}

 {Basically all you do is wrap the bottle in yarn. Self explanatory... Getting started is a little tricky. I put a strip of glue at the base of the bottle and wrapped a single layer and let it dry completely. Then I just kept wrapping, stopping every once in awhile to add a drop of glue here and there. }

{I wrapped it twice because there was little mishaps and gaps}

{Don't ya just love the way it looks?!}

Then I just added a bright little flower and called it art!

My shelves are almost done!!! 
Feel free to give me something to put on my remaining empty shelves... It's been a hard long battle with these little stinkers! 

Total cost: $0
This project is done did!!!!
{Tip: Save your bottles! The bottle I used was a lemonade bottle! SoBe, beer, wine, ect. would all be great candidates!}

No comments:

Post a Comment